World Nomads Mojos
By working on real-life projects for World Nomads and our partners you will build the skills you need to become a travel storyteller .
The opportunities are for writers, photographers, videographers, and presenters, animators, cinematographers, directors (DOP), and producers.
In some cases we just need a Nomad who knows a destination, it’s language and culture who can be a fixer, field-producer, guide, runner or driver.
Some of the opportunities are paying jobs, others cover only expenses. They’re all money-can’t-buy experiences.
Our Featured Opportunities are on the right, but click the opportunities tab above for ALL open jobs. If there’s not an opportunity that suits you right now click Join Mojos above and we’ll get in touch when something that suits your skill set comes up.
If you want to work with World Nomads telling your own travel story, click on Pitch above and tell us about your idea. We’ll get you some Mojo assistance, or discuss sponsorship deals.
Click on the Join Mojos button above and get started.
- Are you a Japanese Photographer? Have you photographed Japan? Images for upcoming campaign wanted (paid)
- Are you a Photographer based somewhere in The Balkans? Images for upcoming campaign wanted (paid)
- Do you know the tips and hacks it takes to pull off an epic surfing trip? Share them with fellow Nomads (paid)
- From Baja to Riviera Maya, we're looking for someone who knows Mexico's best under-the-radar beaches (paid)
- Do you know Hawaii? Are you a foodie, too? We're looking for a story on what every visitor to Hawaii should eat (paid)
Pitch your idea
If you have a great idea for a travel story to tell, a film to shoot or photos to take and you want our help – pitch it to us here!
View ALL opportunities
Click here to see MORE opportunities for writers, videographers, photographers, animators, producers and researchers.
What sort of content do we want? How should you write or shoot it? What makes content right for World Nomads? Read our style guide.